Friday, May 23, 2008

Friday...woo whoo!!

I missed a couple of days because I was in Indy at my dad's house. Noah and I went to visit and learn about my new stay-at-home job. We had a great visit. Noah was all about Nana(my stepmom) and she was loving it! Noah walked for them and they got to see his teeth and how much he is eating now! They also love his scruchy face! We cooked out, and went to the park, and on the way home Noah and I stopped in Martinsville at DQ for some ice cream. Then we stopped in Bedford to watch Daddy play softball. Noah had a ball in the rocks!!! And when Jordan rode home with us all Noah did was stare at him and smile the whole ride home...it was very sweet!!! He missed his Daddy!

Today we went to visit Mim and Pap. Noah enjoyed seeing them, he always does. And now I am chasing a naked boy around the house! So I better go before he pees....! I hope everyone is enjoying the Friday and I'm looking forward to seeing everyone tomorrow for Rob's big day!!!

3 comments:

Patti said...

The funny faces are adorable, can't wait to see him tomorrow!
Granna Patti

Misty McKibben-Melvin said...

What a super cute baby....love those cheeks and legs! He goes perfect in our family!!
xoxoxo
Misty
www.fairytaleprincesses.blogspot.com/

Susan Warren said...

That Noah is just the cutest little guy! The pictures are great. Love, Aunt Susie