Sunday, May 18, 2008

~My life~

Hello! This was super easy to set up...I love it. Well since school is almost out for the summer, (I plan on soaking up every minute with Noah!!) I thought we might not get around to seeing everyone as much so this would be an easy way to keep in touch.

Well I'm sure all of you know by now that Jordan, Noah, and I are having another baby! The baby is due January 14th. The first ultra sound is June 6 and I think we will be able to find out the sex of the baby by the end of August or beginning of September. We are extremely excited! I was really nervous at first about school and everything, but Jordan sat me down and explained how extremely happy he is and that seemed to be what I needed. When you know the one you are with is totally on track, then it just seems to make it easier. Especially with a husband who fights me to bathe Noah and rock him to sleep at night. I couldn't ask for better!!

Jordan is a very good provider for our family. He works very hard and long hours. I have been going to school full time. And Mim and Patti have been watching Noah for us! A huge help... I couldn't have sent my infant to more loving "babysitters" (grandmas) than family.

Here are a few pictures of Noah. He is now crawling, almost walking, eating LOTS of table food, and trying to say things other then "dada"! Time has gone by so quick... I can't wait until the new baby gets here!

3 comments:

Patti said...

Oh my gosh! The pictures are soooo cute! I have to take him to swing at a park - how adorable. I am so excited that you have started a blog, I already added your link on my blog. Love,
Granna Patti

Dana said...

What a cutie! It will be nice to be able to keep up with all the happenings at the Sanders house. I haven't talked to you since you found out about the baby - congratulations!

Kimberly said...

Erin I love the blog! Noah is so cute, I can't wait for the next adorable little one to be here! You and Jordan are wonderful parents! Love you guys! :)