Sunday, February 22, 2009

Upcoming week...



Well tomorrow morning I go back to school 5 days a week...=( I don't want to one bit!

"Bubba kisses"



Noah sledding




Noah has just blossomed so much! He is using the potty bit by bit, saying "please" and "thank you" for everything, sitting at the table instead of his high chair, going to sleep on his own (for nap and nighttime), and he is loving every bit of it! Sydney is now goo-ing and ga-ing and she has a smile just as big as her brother's! He loves her and she love him! and now i have to miss half a day of all of this! yuck! But the good thing is that at least Patti gets to see it. Thank you Patti! I know you try really hard to keep them on my schedule and I REALLY appreciate that! I don't know if anyone else would! And I don't think Noah could love coming there anymore than he does now! We pull into the drive and he knows where he is. It is funny! Well I better get everything ready for the morning...

3 comments:

Patti said...

I'm sorry that you have to go back, but I am looking forward to spending the time with both of them! You'll have it over with before you know it!
Great pictures.

Misty McKibben-Melvin said...

That is awesome that potty training is starting already. Lyza has NO interest and actually wears the "potty" part on her head and says it is a hat. She's comical, but wants nothing to do with it yet. Of course I gues if I could just pee my pants and have someone clean me up I'd go for it to, so maybe she's just super smart!!! She is at such a fun age...knows all her ABC's, counts to 10 in English and Spanish...sings Twinkle Twinkle and Jesus love the little children. I LOVe watching them learn! Looks like he likes Syndney pretty well too...wht blssing!!! xxoxxoxoxoxoxo

Kathy said...

enjoyed seeing the pictures. now i am missing them. bring them to see me as soon as i get home. see you all soon. love mim and pap.