Friday, February 13, 2009

Good Luck Girls!








Hello to all. This morning Noah got up feeling better! Now Dada and Momma are feeling worse than he is! haha Oh well life goes on! Well since he got up feeling better we made pancakes! He stirred them and stirred them and stirred them...and stirred some more! He almost wouldn't let me cook them! Then he helped me pour them out on the griddle and he sat on some books at the table instead of his highchair! He was on cloud nine! Oh and he like pouring (drenching) syrup on his pancakes! lol And next time you guys see him you will have to ask him to spell his name! Its too cute!
Sydney is still sleeping! It is now 9 am. She has doing really good. She is a GREAT baby. She has a little touble using the bathroom but we are trying to figure that out. She doesn't eat as much as Noah did so that worried me but she is still growing like a weed! School starts back up full time for me in one week... I am bummed but totally blessed to have such great babysitters.
I have been looking at job openings and Eli Lilly has quite a few I qualify for. So any prayers in that field would be greatly appreciated! Well I better get back to playing!!! love you all

and good luck girls!!!!

2 comments:

Patti said...

love love love the pictures! The look on Noah's face as he is stirring that batter...too cute.

Susan Warren said...

My great-niece and great-nephew sure are adorable, aren't they!?! I love the picture of you and Jordan too!