Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Quick review...

Hey! We finally got DSL so here are some new pics of Noah and some family! Noah is now full blown walking! We went to the mall in Bloomington and he even wanted down there to walk. He also rode in his first mechanical car there and he loved it! He loves to feed himself and he just started clapping! he now has 8 teeth! Jordan turns 22 (friday, along with Courtney) and is still working hard. This weekend we are going to Indy to visit our whole family on the Schnadenberg side! I will go to pick up my brother from the airport tomorrow. We haven't seen him since Christmas! It will be fun. And I can't wait to get a Cinnabon there!!! Anyone who knows me knows that I'm in love with Cinnabons! Even though it will probably make me really sick...(this pregnancy doesn't like sweets...) but oh well! Hope everyone is doing great!

2 comments:

Patti said...

Ok... I am missing all three of you! Especially little mean face! Hope he gets to come over after nap time! Adorable pictures... I can't wait to get a hold of him.

Susan Warren said...

What adorable pictures! Happy Birthday to Jordan who just missed being born on my birthday by 1 day. Come and see us soon! Love,
Susie