Monday, May 4, 2009

Bright Monday!











Here are a few pics Noah and I took on the way to graduation on Saturday! Jordan and I are so glad it is over! I am taking a few online classes but will be totally done at the end of June. We are so blessed to have had Patti and Tony and help us get through this! Thank you so much again. I could never repay you. Love you.
Today, however has been awesome! My first day home with my two babies! My house is getting cleaner also! lol well I do hear my little girl stirring so I better go get her! More pics to come don't worry! we have recently gone to the French Lick water park also... those pics will be on here soon! lol




4 comments:

Misty McKibben-Melvin said...

Don't you LOVE it when they start making faces with/at you??!!! I loved when Lyza started doing that!! We need to get them together again soon....made for some great pic's!!! CONGRATS on graduation and sorry I didn't get to see you all at Kim/Cody's wedding.....once again, I was SICK! Thinking it is done and behind me now!! Yay!! xoxoxo

Susan Warren said...

Congratulations, Erin!

Kathy said...

Erin, CONGRATULATIONS!!! I am so happy for you & Jordan. I know that you both have worked really hard for you to get your degree. I hope that you get to take a few weeks off this summer to enjoy yourself, Jordan and the Babies. I am getting so excited about our trip to Fla. I hope that I can spend some time playing with "Granna" and Noah & Sydney! Take Care, see you soon! Love to All, Aunt Kathy

Joni said...

Congratulations, Erin!! We are so happy for you.