Wednesday, January 14, 2009

2009
















Hello! it's been forever. but it's been busy too! Welocme to 2009!!! Yeah!










Quick update: We had our beautiful baby girl Sydney Jade Sanders. Noah loves her. Noah is getting too big too quick! He is trying to use the potty already!!! I am in my last full semester of classes! I go throught Graduation in May!!! Yeah! That means soon we will be in a house and Jordan will be going back to school to do something he WANTS to! Double yeah!!! Jordan has proven himself an even better father and husband! I am so blessed with my beautiful little family.










Here are some pictures:










5 comments:

Susan Warren said...

I am glad to see these great pictures!

Patti said...

Love the new pictures! Can't wait to get my hands on them today!

Anonymous said...

great pictures!

Auna said...

Congrats, Erin...they are both precious! When it warms up a little, i'll get over there and see Sydney. :)

Lauren said...

Congrats on the new baby--I had to stalk your blog to find out about Miss Sydney :D