Thursday, July 3, 2008

Catfish is here...




Hello everyone! Yesterday Noah and I went to Mim's to visit with everyone and had a really good time. I think everyone had fun but poor little Addison who had to go get shots...but i got to take a couple of picutres with Noah and some family. These pictures are much needed! I really need to get on the ball and make sure i have plenty of pics of Noah and some family, sorry everyone! But also Noah and I went back out to the Catfish and helped my mom put up her tent. She is now in the photography business, so she put up a tent for advertising. She is really doing good!!! We also went to the auction for a little bit. There we found out they took Ashley French to the doctor!!! she is due to have a baby on Tuesday so that is exciting too! She was having pains and they promised to keep us updated. I would like to ask everyone to pray for her and her baby too. The doctors think the baby is going to be very big and she might have to have a c section. everyone seemed a little worried last night. This is all saying she hasn't had it yet!!! Well we'll see you all soon and Good luck Courtney and Happy birthday (yesterday) Chris!!

No comments: